Mr. Blue Eyes
The idea was nice, seeing Bond in a small independent cinema away from the West End, and it was cheap too. And the cinema was cosy, but absolutely not geared to show a film like this. Crappy sound (we had a hard time hearing what they were saying), and chairs making the noise of doors in a haunting house. Very. Annoying.
All that, and the fact that this is one of those films you simply have to see in the Odeon (mega screen and brilliant sound, but so overpriced) on Leicester Square, made me go again. Today.
Daniel’s blue eyes looked even more blue, and his b…
Bzzz. Just a sec, telephone.
– Davy! Wow, such noise! Where are you?
– Carribean Sea eh, you lucky pira…
– What do you mean, what is going on?
– You’re thinking about creating a Myspace website for …? For me? Why? I hate Myspace, it’s for 14 year old gir…
– Oh. That.
– You don’t want things like that here. No, I know, I got carried away yes. I’m sor..
– And the “Daniel Craig is sooo hot” thing, it was just a jo…
– No it will not happen again, and yes of course I still like you. He is quite cool though, Danie…
– No, I don’t want to marry Daniel Craig, no.
– I’m sorry OK.
A few minutes more on the phone with him solved this “misunderstanding”. He’s out sailing, he needed it, we’ll catch up again in New York around Christmas. Of course I miss him, it’s kind of lonely here without him. And quiet. Too quiet.