It’s nearly not about him at all. Really. I have done some research.
First some distances:
- 2.504 km London – Moscow
- 7.622 km Moscow – Beijing
- 11.019 km Beijing – New York
- 5.585 km New York – London
Total : 26.730 km.
I am going to travel 26.730 km. Wow.
And yes I feel like a carbon criminal. Am I really going to travel 11.019 km to see, erhm, to see a play with Bill Nighy. You couldn’t read that, could you? Pfew, good. I must be mad.
Day temperatures this week:
- Beijing 9 C to 15 C. Nice, London like.
- New York 2 C to 4 C. OK. It will be warm enough.
- Ulaanbataar (which is the capital of Mongolia, where I will be passing on Saturday next week) -4 C to -11 C. Well …
- Moscow, erhm, today it’s -4 C which is OK, Friday it is going to be, am I ready for this, no I am not ! -16 C !!
That is minus sixteen, as in your nose hair will freeze to ice when you try to breathe. And it makes Greenland feel like the Carribean.
I need to buy thermo underwear. It’s so not sexy.