As a the first one in a series of 4 films with him in it. (Send it if you like). The same film has also been inspiration for a pathetic poem with the same title I wrote a while ago. I quite like the term.
And here is my week on Jaiku. I like Jaiku, I mostly post from my mobile in lost moments on the bus, or when having a short break from either reading or writing in a cafe or the like. I try to post pictures as well. They are not always great because they are taken with my mobile, but I like the fact that they are taken while I am out and about. Looking back at it I realize that time flies, and that if I hadn’t written anything down I would have forgotten most of it (but not all.. ) already. Do you Jaiku?
Sat 30th June 2007
- 9:58pm John Simm is fantastic in Dr. Who. Maybe I should go and see him on stage in Elling in London.
- 3:40pm I find myself in a cinema, watching a film I have a vague recollection of having seen before.
- 12:52pm I am the girl in the cafe in High Street Kensington
Fri 29th June 2007
- 6:51pm Let me rephrase that, the traffic is completely mad in central London. Must be the result of the bomb threat earlier today.
- 6:24pm Traffic seems a bit crazy in London at the moment. Trying to get home after work.
Thu 28th June 2007
- 4:26pm I had a great lunch in Sandwich Street, isn’t that a very appropriate street name.
Wed 27th June 2007
- 2:44pm Preparing a shooting schedule for 5 film shoots we soon will do.
- 7:27am Near Kensington Palace, upstairs in the bus in front, enjoying London. A good day.
Tue 26th June 2007
- 3:39pm Well for now.
- 3:38pm A last date with Mr. Jones
- 2:25pm Papa. Alpha. Sierra. Sierra. Echo. Delta. Bravo!
- 12:28pm Did the exam now waiting for the result. It’s like being back at high school.
Mon 25th June 2007
- 11:05pm Bravo Echo Delta Tango India Mike Echo.
- 4:16pm Home after day 1. Preparing for day 2 and the exam tomorrow. I like trains.
- 9:22am Trains, rails, tracks. I am actually enjoying this, it’s interesting.
- 7:00am On my way to Vauxhall for my first day of railway safety training.
And while I am listening to this fantastic soundtrack of that film I have a vague recollection of having seen before, here is a movie quote that might set you thinking:
“You know, life’s funny that way.
Once you let go of the wheel, you
might end up right where you belong.”
(From Little Black Book (2004) )