** Possible spoilers **
- Daniel Craig’s eyes are still very blue. And his body is still very, ehrm, well let’s call it well trained.
- It wasn’t as good as Casino Royale. Far from I would say.
- I saw it twice.
- There is too much chasing going on and there is too little story. Also – too little dialogue. It was a bit boring at times
- It has been the best opening film in the UK. Ever.
- Bond’s close encounter (read: in bed) with Fields (lastname, first name, yep, Strawberry) really came out of nowhere and did not make any sense. Did they suddenly realise they forgot to write a sex scene into a James Bond film? Or where the heck did that come from? His chat up line being: Can you help me find the stationary? No! So wrong.
- There is no “shaken not stirred” and there is no “the name is bond, James Bond” either. Nor are there any gadgets. There is some in your face product placement though, but thank God Daniel did not drink any Coke Zero in the film.
- This film takes off 20 minutes after the ending Casino Royale. Bond gets his revenge, we understand his character and we know why he became the person he is – I think the next film will be much better.
- There is a very long way between Daniel Craig’s Bond and the Bond’s of Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton and Roger Moore. Craig’s Bond and not someone to be messed with, the others where karikatures.
- I hated the new Bond song (Another Way To Die by Jack White and Alicia Keys) at first, but it has won me over I think it kicks, ehrm, buttocks.
- The Bond intro in the film was a bit boring. Too much sand, too l little action, visually not really overwhelming. Shame.
So should you see it? Look at the above photo and ask yourself that question again.