You know you are bored when:
- None of the 352 songs on your Spotify “Happy” (the name of the playlist alone for crying out loud …) playlist seem worth listening to.
- You start reading the mails in your spam filter…
- You check your watch too often. And because you can’t believe that only this few minutes have passed since you last checked it, you check the clock on your mobile phone as well. Only few minutes had passed indeed.
- You keep making cups of tea, even though you are not really thirsty because you already too much tea.
- You keep eating sweets, even though they are nearly coming out of your nose.
- You make lists of things you do when you are seriously bored.
Now this list is very appropriate for the day I am having – but a little bit of browsing through my archives I found this one:
from 2007. It is kind of shocking to see that nearly 10 years later – too little has changed. I need to make some serious plans for 2017.