Reflections (Camden Lock by night)
- How long does it take to get through 71 days nowadays. I am so eager to go to NY – I can’t wait that long!
- The scary thing about class is the fact that the stuff you have written gets presented in front of the class. I told our tutor that that was scary. She said, don’t worry, I am not going to tell who wrote what. That wasn’t necessary, my face was glowing with so much redness that it lighted up the classroom. But my character profile did survive it’s first round of criticism, questioning, commenting and the best : new ideas of what to do with him. Time for a rewrite, and next week I need to deliver the girl. What am I talking about? About my film script that is slowly coming to life. Slowly. It can’t walk yet.
- Talking about RED. I think RED is ONE excellent idea, and I am wearing white today.
- If I need an instant laugh I watch this.
- If I can wait a few days : Monty Python’s Spamalot has arrived in London. I’m scheduled for muscle laughter pains this Thursday …
If you want tickets, be quick, they sell like crazy.