Here is my day:
- I stood up rather early to make some last changes to my script when my pc crashed. It died.
- My Windows XP installation/repair CD is somewhere in a box in Denmark
- I didn’t have any backups of scripts, and postcards. YES I KNOW THAT IS STUPID!
- To not go completely mad I decided to take the bus to cinema. The bus driver turns out to be the jerk of the month.
- The film I wanted to see was sold out.
- I saw The Simpsons movie in stead and didn’t find it funny at at all.
- I spilled coke on my shirt.
- It’s cold in London, I have been freezing my butt off two evenings in a row waiting in the rain for the bus!
So what’s the good news?
I don’t know, you tell me!
(Sunday morning update: Pfew. I picked up an Windows XP cd at the office reinstalled it. Even though it gave me loads of error messages, I was able to get some kind of Windows installed, and saved scripts and postcards. I think the hard disk is rotten, but today is a good day!)